Adam Torres and Kelly Russell discuss raising funds for nonprofits.
Apply to be a guest on our podcast here
Nonprofits are often looking for ways to engage with their donor base and provide value. In this episode, Adam Torres and Kelly Russell, Benefit Auctioneer, Fundraising Host and Consultant of Artisan Auctions, explore how nonprofits can raise money through auctions to achieve their fundraising goals.
Watch Full Interview:
About Kelly Russell
Kelly Russell has helped nonprofits and schools raise +$140M in support of great work across the nation.
Kelly leads her passionate team to produce donor-driven events that consistently break goals, and it’s Kelly’s donor-first philosophy and remarkable results that keep clients coming back year after year.
Kelly has one mission: powerful fundraising for positive change
About Artisan Auction
People give for all different reasons. A successful event auctioneer must understand who is in the room, the unique story of the organization, and how to combine those two into a magic mix of support. This is at the heart of what Artisan Auction do.
Artisan Auction works closely with clients all along the way and up to the big event. The process includes:
- Planning to determine event goals, donor messaging, item procurement and event logistics;
- Workplan development to ensure we work as team throughout the process;
- Coordination with partner event consultants and vendors;
- Recommendations for maximizing success, including how to build anticipation or craft an effective special appeal;
- Skilled and charismatic auctioneer on-site, working before, during and after the auction portion to engage your team and participants;
- Follow up and event evaluation to capture highlights, learnings and impact of our work together.